Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mommy emerges...

Hello all. Up til now, all postings had been made by Daddy (Ben) but now that I have made it more than 2 weeks as a new Mom, I feel safe to actually post some thoughts. (Before this, I worried I might end up sounding too tired, crazy, lackadaisical, emotional, resentful, etc.) I could use this moment to give you my many thoughts on the "joys" of breastfeeding, but I will leave that for another time.

As you have noticed, we haven't posted for a while, which means we are attempting to settle into "normal everyday life" but of course this means that nothing is normal at all! Little Luke is of course the center of everyone's life at the moment but that is as it should be. Besides, he deserves it, he is quite the Handsome BBH (HBBH as some would call him).

We got clearance from the doctor to "not wake the sleeping baby" at night (thank you!) so he usually gives us 4-6 hrs of rest time at once during the night and I will take this as a sign that he is one of the best babies ever. Our days mostly consist of feeding, sleeping, pooping and walks around the neightborhood. We like to live it up!

Some pictures for you to coo at -




The little snugglesaurus

Luke with Mommy (unfortunately, you can still tell that she DID have a baby 2 weeks ago...)



Life from Little Luke's eyes...

1 comment:

  1. I love it! And that is the cutest thing he is wearing...

    ReplyDelete