Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BBH needs a name...

There has been much speculation and anticipation regarding BBH's chosen name. Although Ben and Kristina have narrowed it down to 2 very suitable contenders, they are still very hush hush about it because Ben hates to think of the reaction of others. But, as time grows closer, Kristina is getting restless and REALLY wants to share.


So, for those keeping track (or playing along), here is a little hint about one of the names. If BBH is blessed enough to be born on Easter, we will choose the Biblical name over the other contender. So, get out those Bibles and start the guessing game! Ben and Kristina will remain tight-lipped but at least you can have some fun.



As an added bonus tid-bit about BBH's name - his chosen middle name can also be found in the Bible and his last name can be found many times in history books. Look under 'past presidents'...



Here is the most up-to-date photo of Mom and the babe...40 weeks and 1 day.

2 comments:

  1. Wowsa! I am so glad I got to see this picture. I am guessing the name is...Jebediah. Or Shadrac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already looking in the bible before I got this blog. I think the baby's name, if biblical, is Luke. Ina and I were talking months ago about how she liked the name Luke, but was reluctant to use it. (She thought everyone would think of Luke Perry). I love it, if that's what they pick. I'm thinking it will be Luke Timothy Harrison, or Timothy Luke Harrison. I also think it's hilarious that they posted this last night, and said no baby yet, but then her water broke early the next morning! The girls and I are so excited, we can't wait to see him! I'm going to be Auntie Kara, and Kailey and Madison are going to be cousins!

    ReplyDelete